Friday, February 13, 2009

What I Need To Know

Here is a list of things that we need to remind our spouses of that will help to encourage them daily.
I don't know about you, but sometimes I need lists, and this one challenged me. I plan to make words like this a priority.

As your spouse, I need to know...
  • how you appreciate me
  • what I've done to show that I respect you
  • how I've been an encouragement to you
  • that you appreciate the "little things" I do every week for you
  • of your unconditional acceptance of me, just as I am
  • how I am a partner to you
  • how you are praying for me
  • why you enjoy me
  • how I've changed for good or ways that you've seen me grow (I forget sometimes)
  • that you want to meet my needs
  • that your love will persevere

Taken from the book "What Makes A Man Feel Loved" by Bob Barnes

No comments: